3 Ply Corrugated cardboard production line
The complete corrugated cardboard production line of YIKE GROUP includes the following machines: hydraulic mill roll stand, pre-heater, splicer, single facer, bridge, duplex-preheater, and glue machine, double facer, thin blade slitter scorer, NC cutter and Stacker and ect.
The paper roll is fed to the mill roll stand. After heated and moisture ajusted by the pre-heater, core paper will go to the single facer, corrugated by roller, and gluing together with top paper to become single faced corrugating paper. Then conveyed through the over the bridge, re-heated by duplex preheater, after glued by gluing machine, jointed by the double facer. Then continuous corrugating board comes out.
After slitting and scoring by thin blade slitter scorer and transverse cutting by NC cuter machine, corrugated board with different sizes are produced. Finally, these different size corrugating board will be stacked, calculated and then sent out by the stacker.
Technical Parameters And Requirements In Production Line
The maximum production width of the corrugated cardboard：1800mm
Design speed: 150m/min
Economic speed: 80-120m/min
Note: Production line speed test paper should meet the following requirements：（the surface temperature of the equipment is not less than 172℃）
﹡Paper rating of not less than B grade ﹡Paper moisture content of about：11%±2%
﹡Top paper：100—250g/m2 ﹡core paper：100--250g/m2
1. Flute-type combination：A 、C、B、E（as customers’ requirement）.
2. Steam the necessary requirements:
﹡Amount of steam 1500—2000Kg/Hr ﹡the highest pressure：1.2Mpa
3. Power supply：380V 50Hz Three-phase four-wire system.
4. Equipment installed total power：about150KW.
The actual power consumption：about 80KW(full speed).
5. Equipment covers：about52m×10m×5m（Specific length of foundation Figure prevail）.
6. Equipment out of paper orientation：According to the user to determine the transmission plant set left or right position.
7. Equipment applicability，Available in A, B, C class domestic or imported paper Paper.